Menu

Everyday Seoul, Korean Food, Travel, Movies, K-pop, Games

February 1, 2018

Watching the play 'TocToC' in Seoul Daehak-ro where the mecca of Korean theaters

Seoul Daehak-ro is the mecca of Korean plays. Everyday many people visit Daehak-ro to watch plays and performances in a theater. 

(Especially 20s and 30s women in South Korea are like to watch plays.) 

I got two tickets of the play 'TocToC', so went to Daehak-ro. It's been a while since I watched the play 'While You Were Sleeping'.  


a theater in Seoul Daehak-ro



tickets of the play 'TocToC'

TocToC is more easier to laugh than 'While You Were Sleeping' cuase it's not like 'Korean Sinpa'. 

Sinpa(Korean style compose which typical and tragic) make me uncomfortable. On the other hand 'TocToC' is from France originally. 

6 Patients who have at least an obsession meet in a famous doctor's office and this situation make funny happenings. 


actors of the play 'TOC TOC'


All six characters have at least one obsession. It's Double casting. 

I saw the actor Choi Jin Seok appeared on the day I saw him, and the other one was Seo Hyun-chul, an actor who was impressed in [Drinks and Tears and Jekyll & Hyde]. I like seo hyunchul 

actress too much, so if I get the chance, I'd like to see her again.



acactresses of the play 'TOC TOC'


Confirming that you have to check and check everything, Marie (Jeongseon-a actor, personally the most empathic character I had before checking out a few times before I go out,






Bob who likes symmetry without stepping on the line (Kim Ji-hwa actor. Does not anyone like symmetry?)

I have been watching Kim's actor for a long time, and the excitement of my voice is excellent! Disease Fear Syndrome BLANCHE (I'm very excited to see this because I was so excited to be

able to speak!)





It was not like talking. Repeat all the words repeatedly (Lee Jin - hee actor, I knew for the first time that I had such an obsession).



before the stage

after the stage

The events that the six characters who are just before the explosion because of the obsession do not overflow in the limited space cause the laughter to cease.

The harmony of the power of script which put laughter point in the right place and the actor who played naturally OCD character is wonderful.


If you have a chance to visit Korea, try to watch one of theaters in Daehak-ro, Seoul. It will be a happy experience for you.

Korean theaters usually can take some photos before the stage and after all stages of the play.




my photoes beside of the poster of 'Toc Toc' 


In my case I took pictures outside of the stage.

Cause we had a long line for a picture with actors. I didn't wanted to wait for my turn.
As you can see near a poster, my cloth is thick. Seoul is in the middle of winter.



Share:

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Yoon and Choi : enjoyLIfe | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

| Free Blogger Templates