Menu

Everyday Seoul, Korean Food, Travel, Movies, K-pop, Games

June 7, 2018

5 nice restaurants in Guro Digital Complex, Seoul/ 5. Wellbeing Dubu Maeul 웰빙 두부마을

 
 
Tofu is a healthy diet. I like tofu very much. Few foods can be eaten as easily as tofu. Of course, I mean tofu which is not fried. For a long time I found the Wellbeing Dubu Maeul in Daeryung Post Tower of Seoul Guro Digital Complex for a comfortable meal. 

I am looking forward to serving rice because here also serve Sotbap(Kettle rice). Wellbeing Dubu Maeul with a casual tofu dish unlike the great description of creative tofu. However this is characterized by the instant rice cooked with Sotbap.

 
 
These are menus of Wellbeing Dubu Maeul of Guro Digital Complex. To eat for lunch, Sundubu is good. If you order a meal menu, you will be served a Sotbap by default. If you want to have some mor rice, you can say 'please give me a lot of rice'.
 
As you can see from above image, there is a big rice cooker that make Sotbap. And there is also a good place 'Nolbu Maleun Seoleong Tang' to eat rice in Guro Digital Complex, Seoul. I think the two restaurants can make a good competition. 

 
The basic side dishs came out. First one from above is a mushroom. I ordered one more mushroom because it is my favorite side dish especially . It is delicious to eat with rice.
The green seaweed stem side dish is hard to get used to despite my efforts. I do not like this but many people seem to like it cause I see it served as a side dish at various Korean restaurants.
 
There is a bowl containing Gim(sea weed) on one side. Because of the combination of Sotbap and Gim, my expectation is getting bigger. 

 
 
This is Sotbap. It is white rice with a little bit of black rice. First, put rice to a bowl in Sotbap. Then pour hot water over the rice in Sotbap pressed against the floor. Because it is hot water, you have to pour carefully. After pouring water, cover the lid of Sotbap and wait.

 
 
It is Bulgogi Sundubu which came out in the meantime. It is time to eat important Sotbap now. It is rice which has the unique texture of rice bowl, but it feels that it is a little lack of flavor cause difference of rice.

 
In the case of Bulgogi Sundubu, it is also slightly flat. This, of course, is my assessment because I like salty or sweet foods. Restaurant Wellbeing Dubu Maeul offers a plain tofu dish as its name suggests and thier material is faithful.


I opened the lid of the Sotbap after eating the Bulgogi Sundubu. A delicious-looking Nurungji was created. I would like to gently massage with a spoon. I feel relieved because of the scent of Nurungji that I enjoy dessert.

I will not be able to evaluate the whole restaurant after eating just Sundubu at the Wellbeing Dubu Maeul. If I have to evaluate here with Sotbap, Bulgogi Sundubu and Nurungji, it would be just normal!

But if you want to have a plain and healthy meal, I will recommend Wellbeing Dubu Maeul. Sotbap is definitely more delicious than ordinary rice. It is also a clear strength to be able to eat Nurungji for dessert. Wellbeing Dubu Maeul really seems to come to mind when I think of the tasty Nurungji.
 
Share:

1 comment:

Copyright © Yoon and Choi : enjoyLIfe | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

| Free Blogger Templates