Menu

Everyday Seoul, Korean Food, Travel, Movies, K-pop, Games

May 25, 2018

5 nice restaurants in Guro Digital Complex, Seoul/ 4. HaechoRang 해초랑


A new team member joined in my workplace so that my team had lunch together. The place was Korean Namdo seaweed restaurant 'HaechoRang'. As the name suggests, it is a place where you can enjoy Haecho(seaweed) and seafood.

Entrance of HaechoRang is colorful. It is changing the color continuously. I think that this entrance concept don't match well with the restaurant.


Restaurant HaechoRang is wide and have rooms. There is popular with workers to have Hwesik 회식(lunch or dinner together). The price of dishes of HaechoRang is a bit high compare to other

restaurants in Guro digital complex. I don't visit HaechoRang ordinarily. But today was Hwesik 회식 :)


This a Haecho Godeungeo Hansang(Seaweed mackerel table). I ate the 'Sigeumchi(spinach) Muchim' on the left side of the side dish really delicious. It wasn't not a special menu but I coundn't stop to keep hands on it. It was nice to put on rice and to eat lightly.

I thought it would be nice to have a Backban(simple korean lunch or dinner) menu with a lower price range.


They also served wasabi and soy sauce to eat mackerel, but the mackerel was salty that I could not eat much. Instead, I put up it on seaweed and tried it.


This is Mackerel which is main character of today's menu! It is a menu with a bit high price(though it is cheap in HaechoRang). Filled with fat, so poking through the end of the chopsticks,

I can feel tight and tough texture! It will double your satisfaction if you eat the mackerel carefully and eat the rice in the mackerel shell.

Even if you do not sprinkle the lemon that comes with Mackerel, there is no smell at all. I always sprinkle lemon, but if you do not like the sour finish, you can pass the lemon.


There is no photo, but Haecho(seaweeds) came out. You can feel the smell of the sea by eating seaweed and salted fish on rice. I like the seaweed-specific texture and keep eating it. It is a intimate ingredient rather than a delicacy.

Here was a HaechoRang that made me feel the cuisine and the taste of the Jeolla nam do which was far away from Seoul. Next time, I would like to go to dinner party and try expensive dish again. Seaweed can be found on the first floor of the Daeryung Post Tower. I really enjoyed the meal of today!

Share:

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Yoon and Choi : enjoyLIfe | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

| Free Blogger Templates