Menu

Everyday Seoul, Korean Food, Travel, Movies, K-pop, Games

November 14, 2018

Menya Sandaime/ The representative ramen house of Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam

This is the most famous restaurant among the Ramen houses in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam. Menya Sandaime! The name of this Japanese restaurant is proud as it has the meaning of the third generation of noodles. Now, many branches of Menya Sandaime can be found, even in Suwon. 


The head office of Menya Sandaime is not Nonhyeon. However, in my memory, I am imprinted by Gangnam representative Ramen. Sometimes when I want to eat ramen in Nonhyeon-dong, I often visit Menya Sandaime.

It is Menya Sandaime which appears often when we search for Gangnam-ramen, but it is actually near Shin-nonhyun Station. The look of the store is Japanese style. The Japanese sign in the middle of the sign stands for Tokyo Donkotsu. It means that it is a restaurant that serves Tokyo-style Donkotsu, right? Menya Sandaime is attractive with deep pork broth.





The shop is long and narrow. Because the bar is half, it is likely to eat at bar. I prefer the bar area where I can see the kitchen.



A draft beer that can not be missed if it is a ramen house! You can drink Asahi and Suntory beer in Menya Sandaime.



Tonkotsu ramen came out while waiting. The tonkotsu ramen of Menya Sandaime is thick for Koreans. It smells like pigs, garlic, and spices.


So when I put the broth in my mouth for the first time, I start to smell when I keep eating it. Of course, at this time, how a restaurant control this odor is determined whether it is a

good ramen or a bad ramen. In the case of Menya Sandaime, the control over such odor is excellent.


I added a half-boiled egg to a ramen. This is because I like boiled eggs as much as ramen. In a good ramen house, you will add a mandatory half-boiled egg.

The balance of the subtle cooking that does not come out even if I try at home! When you put it in your mouth, it is always satisfying the softness of the yolk, which does not squeeze too much and touches the tip of the tongue properly and melts.


 I can make my appetite even if I look back at the thick soup of ramen.


You can not miss when you Menyasandaime refreshing spicy! The other ramen shops offer a lot of ginger pickles, and Menya Sandaime offers leek Kimchi.




I did not have pictures, but I ordered Gyoza with ramen. Crispy shells of the dumplings made of starchy water are scattered. Like the crispy part of the edge of the Kimchi buchimgae in Korea is the tastiest of all, the portion of the Japanese Gyoza that is crisp and ripe is delicious.


Now, there are many branches of Menya Sandaime, and it is criticized that there is no quality in the past. But there is still a restaurant that makes the best donkotsu lamen as good as here. I hope to continue the beginnings.
Share:

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Yoon and Choi : enjoyLIfe | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

| Free Blogger Templates