Menu

Everyday Seoul, Korean Food, Travel, Movies, K-pop, Games

April 10, 2018

Seoul Gimbap at Yangjae Station/ 'Korean style fast food' Chicken mayo Gimbap, Cream cheese Gimbap, and Vegetable Gimbap


Nowadays, Gimbap is also evolving to a high-class era. 'Barda GimSeonsaeng' comes to mind first when it comes to high-grade Gimbap. I found Seoul Gimbap which I did not know before that was

in front of Yangjae Station when I was looking for a place to eat. Let's try once whether it is a Gimbap house that can trust for my meal or not.


It is the inside of the shop where menu of Seoul gimbap is seen. A variety of Gimbap menus are noticeable. I always wanted to eat that cream cheese Gimbap. It is cream cheese which seems

not to match with rice at all, but it is. I eat Cream cheese Gimbap because I just like it, and I eat cuase it is more delicious than I thought. I ordered Cream cheese Gimbap at Seoul Gimbap too.


Gimbap shops have always open kitchen. Kimbab is cooked as soon as the order is placed. It is no exaggeration to say that Gimbap is the peak of Korean fast food.


 It is Gimbap of Seoul Gimbap which packed and brought home. In turn, it is Chicken mayo Gimbap, Cream cheese Gimbap, and Vegetable Gimbap.

First, it is Chicken mayo Gimbap and it is Gimbap with sense of meat something that I can not know! And the mayonnaise content was not high enough, and it made me sad cause I am mayonnaise enthusiast . But the chicken was thick and the texture for chewing was alive.


The second is Cream cheese Gimbap which I always wonder. I don't know what the shape of the cream cheese is in Gimbap, but it match well with rice much more than I thought.

'Barda GimSeonsaeng' have a menu with cream cheese and walnuts and Seoul Gimbap also put walnuts in cream cheese Gimbap in . The combination of creamy cheese and walnuts makes an impressive assertion to overcome the awkwardness of rice.

It is a taste that I think is unique every time I eat it. I think I'll try it again when the next time I eat Gimbap at Seoul Gimbap.


Vegetable Gimbap is really plain. It is full of vegetables and it made me feel healthy when I eat it. Still, Seoul Gimbap is more high quality compare to 'Gimbap Heaven'.

It is a common Gimbap, but when you want to eat a little more delicious, you will find a high quality Gimbap Shop like Seoul Gimbap in front of Yangjae Station.

I compare it with others like Barda GimSeonSaeng and Robot Gimbap and among them I use Seoul Gimbap. Nevertheless, it is often used because of its location, being near my house. I really enjoyed Gimbap today.

Share:

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Yoon and Choi : enjoyLIfe | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

| Free Blogger Templates