Menu

Everyday Seoul, Korean Food, Travel, Movies, K-pop, Games

April 1, 2018

Between winter and spring, Walking in Seoul Yangjae Cheon






It's already been a long time since Sony Mirrorless a5000 came out, but for me it's the perfect camera. It is a blessing that there is a place to take such a leisurely stroll near the house. I would like to enjoy good surroundings near my house and exercise hard.

It is the way to go to Yangjae Cheon. I found a new store, Queens Blvd. It sell burritos. I'll have to buy it later instead of lunch on weekends. The MealPlanB that I ate at Anshan before was delicious, but I am expecting the burritos here. 




The road stretching along the Yangjae Cheon road is beautiful. I am not looking for the stability of my heart by seeing the road so long. 







The road stretching along the Yangjae Cheon road is beautiful. I am not looking for the stability of my heart by seeing the road so long. 

The sun is getting slower. There is a bird house on the tree. I wonder whether birds had warm winter or cold winter. In Yangjae, there are many people who come for a walk after winter, 

people who exercise, cyclists, people. I do not know the name of people who have never seen it, but I feel a sense of uniqueness in the thought of walking like this. I saw a bird that was supposed to be a turtledove. 



The Tower palace is looking far away. Next time, I would like to take a night view of the Tower Palace by Misuni(Sony Mirrorless). I think it will come out pretty. It becomes a glare. 





The magic hour is starting. Just before the sun goes down and the darkness comes, It is an irony that can not be tolerated. 



People took a lot of night view here. It looks like a beautiful view of the building reflecting Yangjae Stream.




The ducks look like as if it go for a dinner preparations. I went straight across Yangjae cheon and came forward to the Family Court.

If you look at the statue that seems to be free in front of the courts, I think it seems to be in a place where there should not be something that should not be. It's just my misunderstanding, right? It looks so free. Why does it looks so free.

Yangjae Cheon is attractive whenever you walk. This time, I put the Yangjae stream on the border of winter and spring into my camera. If the day gets hotter, I would like to put the Yangjae stream again and all four seasons gathered together in my camera .

The days will be regarded as beautiful records rather than sadness. Yangjae Chun excursion trip, I was happy.

Share:

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Yoon and Choi : enjoyLIfe | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

| Free Blogger Templates