Menu

Everyday Seoul, Korean Food, Travel, Movies, K-pop, Games

April 24, 2018

Gangnam 'Fix You'/ A sweets shop or a Secret cafe with dessert




There is a import snack shop in Gangnam that I love as much as 'Sweet Space'. The name is 'Fix You'. On the surface, It is a world specialty shop. But when you go inside You can find a secret garden cafe. I introduce you 'Fix You'.

It is hard to notice that is a import snack shop just with a signboard and name 'Fix you'. For many years, a variety of shops have been tried there, and now there is a foreign confectionery shop.

Unlike Sweet Space shop, there are lots of Korean sweets in the Fix You, and a high proportion of 'bad but interesting sweets' in the shop. So you can meet lots of special sweets that revive childhood memories.


There is also a corn sweets which is often called 'Bat du rung'. It is a corn snack that has a lot of chewing fun. And Pumpkin honey flavor sweet is also on sale. The price is very cheap.

I'll buy one and cook it on the stove.  Confectionery snack can not be identified. It is my favorite pastry, but nowadays, it does not taste the taste of old days. The old version had three long cookies in one piece and that was more delicious.



There is also jelly, Haribo, which can not be missed, and ice cream is also being discounted. I love Monica. And Sweet pretzel that I met at Noryangjin. I do not buy because there is a memory that taste was disappointed.




Japanese instant noodles and yakisoba are also available.3,000 won for two people, I will try it later! I would like to use it when I miss my trip to Japan. 

They are selling a cute beer, so I left a picture. It's really just a sip size. Here is also a sip size drink, but it is a Goryangju. Even if you drink only one sip, you will suffer from hangover the next day. 



At the counter we sell sprouted germinated wholemeal bread. They made bread without milk, eggs, or butter. Health is clear, but how about taste?





On the counter side, they sell sculpted cakes. In fact, Fix You is ​​a sweets shop, but it is also a cafe. It's a very good cafe with very atmospheric. Just not a shop where put a table on one side of the cake. When you pass the selling sweets, the cafe space appears inside.

There was a cafe space where the atmosphere was 180 degrees different from the place where we sold the sweets. When I go further inside, I see this secret space. 

The appearance is foreign confectionery specialty shop, but it is the reverse shop of Gangnam Fix You which hides the good atmosphere cafe inside. I would be very happy to buy a bunch of snacks and sit in a cafe and drink with coffee. I was happy.

Share:

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Yoon and Choi : enjoyLIfe | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

| Free Blogger Templates