Menu

Everyday Seoul, Korean Food, Travel, Movies, K-pop, Games

May 10, 2018

5 nice restaurants in Guro Digital Complex, Seoul/ 2. The Deundeun Seonji HaejangGuk 더든든 선지해장국



When Korean feel chilly or hangover, like to visit a Seonji HaejangGuk(warm soup with blood pudding) restaurant. I found a good beef Haejangguk restaurant near my office. I feel dizzy a bit  like anemia today, so I order Seonji HaejangGuk.

The Deundeun Seonji HaejangGuk is nice place to eat beef HaejangGuk but I think their dish quality control isn't enough. Sometimes I have just a part of beef and the other day I have so many parts of beef in HaejangGuk. It depends on luck for the day. 


I can see the rice bowl on one side of the restaurant. If you want to eat some more rice you can carry it by yourself. The basic side dishes are basic like other HaejangGuk restaurants.

They serve Kkakdugi Kimchi and Cabbage Kimchi as side dishes. Crispy Kkakdugi. The first side dish that can not be imitated in foreign countries are Kakdugi and Dongchimi. I can see Cabbage Kimchi also  but I ate only Kkakdugi Kimchi. I think that Kkakdugi goes well with in Hapjangguk more than Cabbage Kimchi.



This is Seonji HaejangGuk of The Deundeun restaurant. The full ingredients in Ddukbaegi bowl make me feel happy. It also have lots of Seonji. In fact, Seonji is not such expensive food but some restaurants don't use enough Seonji.

The color of Seonji is nice. If you eat wrong HaejangGuk, the color isn't good and also the smell is fishy. The  Deundeun's Seonji HaejangGuk is a passing grade.

My impression after eating this HaejangGuk a bit, is not bad. Actually Seonji HaejangGuk isn't easy to be delicious. Cause its main ingredient Seonji's flavor is simple. But sametime if HaejangGuk is made wrong, it can be a kind of nasty food.

Luckily, HaejangGuk of the Deundeun Seonji shows a taste that goes over the middle. The warm soup and rich texture of Seonji makes me nod. 



It also have meat which is mixed with beef soup. The quality of the meat is also delicious because it is the meat from the original beef soup. The beef is likely to become stiff if it boils long in the soup.
In case of beef of The Deundeun is chewed gently and lightly. It seems that there is know-how to keep meat soft.

I would like to take a spoonful of rice with Seonji, and then eat it again. It is not such a delicious food that shows praise but it will come to mind again after eating. Other foods cannot immitate its unique texture and feelling something nutritious.

It can not be said that Seonji HaejangGuk of the Deundeun is superior than the other one. But it is clear that it is one of nice HaejangGuk restaurant in Guro digital complex, Seoul. I will come back to The Deundeun Seonji HaejangGuk restaurant when i feel dizzy again.

Share:

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Yoon and Choi : enjoyLIfe | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

| Free Blogger Templates