Menu

Everyday Seoul, Korean Food, Travel, Movies, K-pop, Games

May 4, 2018

5 nice restaurants in Guro Digital Complex, Seoul/ 1. Wondang GamjaTang 원당감자탕


I finally found a nice place to eat near my office! I was always finding for a delicious 'Sundae Guk' and a restaurant 'Wondang GamJatang' made me happy. The potato soup of Wondang Gamjatang is delicious, but thier Sundae Guk is more delicious.

The potato on the door of Wondang GamJatang is a friendly character. There is a saying that Gamja of Gamja tang is not potatoes, and also there is a saying that that is right. (The pronunciaion of Gamja means potato in Korean.) 

There is also the opinion that the spinal cord of the pig's spine is named Gamja, and I personally believe that this is more reliable. There are many other kinds of Tang(Korean soupes) that contain potatoes but thier name aren't related with Gamja, so I think Gamja means the pig's spine. 


Here is a Gamja Tang restaurant but sells various soup dishes. In fact, if the taste of Gamja Tang is delicious, Yuksu(broth) is delicious. And if Yuksu is delicious, other Tangs will be delicious.



The basic dishes of Gamja Tang restaurnats is of course kimchi and kakdugi! Like their Gamja tang, Kimchi and kakdugi are also taste. The carrots are soft so it is a bit disappointing. I like crunchy carrots. And Dadaegi(seasoning), I think it's a bit different from the regular Dadaegi, isn't it?


It is the Sundae Guk of my evening meal of today. When you look at it from the outside, it seems to be no different from others, but this soup is thick and it has very deep taste. It is real true that if Yuksu(broth) is delicious, Tang(soup) is also delicious.

If Yangjae's restaurant Hanguk Sundae raised up the pig taste just before the smell of pigs can anyone feel, here Wondang Gamja Tang in Guro Digital complex express the pig smell a bit. But it's not unpleasant cause the smell and taste of Sundae Guk are well balanced. Sundae is also very authentic.

Sundae Guk of here has a lot of solid stuff in soup. In addition, the ingredients are all big, so I can feel chewy well and full without insufficient. From plentiful ingredients to deep taste, I have finally found the perfect Sundae Guk restaurant in the Guro digital complex,Seoul.


Uniquely, Somyen noodles enter the Sundae Guk. I don't think it's going to be in the menu of other Sundae Guk. In fact it's my first time I have seen Somyen in Gamja Tang. And It is not the level they just put in Somyen noodles. I liked Somyen in Sundae Guk. It has a soft texture that I can not taste anywhere else.


I would like to recommend WonDang Gamjatang where you can run without hesitation in the day when you want to eat Sundae Guk in the nearest place from Guro Digital Complex station. I hope it will develop well like Japan's ramen and open a lot of restaurants in the whole Korea. I really enjoyed the meal in Wondang Gamjatang.

Share:

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Yoon and Choi : enjoyLIfe | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

| Free Blogger Templates