Menu

Everyday Seoul, Korean Food, Travel, Movies, K-pop, Games

August 9, 2018

Seoul Night Tour | Banpo 'BamDokkebi Night Market', Korea's nice food trucks are here!

The Good thing about Seoul is that it is optimized for night outings. I was briefly attracted to Gallery cafe in Itaewon. The last thing I chose was the 'BamDokkebi Night Market' at Han River Park in Banpo! The words 'BamDokkebi' and 'Night Market' were together and I thought it was fun. 

Seoul BamDokkeb Night Market is held from March to October every Friday and Saturday from 6 pm to 11 pm in Yeouido, Banpo and Cheonggyecheon. I went to the Romantic moonlight market in the Banpo Hangang Park!


I got off at exit 8-1 of express bus terminal station. There is a guide on the floor saying that Banpo Hangang Park is the way to go. I walked all the way to Banpo Underpass.

Banpo BamDokkebi Night Market arrives! Even though it is about 10 o'clock in the night, many people are coming. There are Seoul citizens and tourists who are walking with pleasant expressions.

BamDokkebi Night Market means which is a Dokkebi market that is open at night and disappears in the morning. There is a Dokkebi market in Banghak-dong. It can be said that origin of the Han River Night Market. The name is same, but Banghak-dong Dokkebi Night Market is a traditional market, but Hangang BamDokkebi Night Market is a modern Seoul night market.







Young people in their 20s and 30s sell various handmade products in a yellow tent. There are many kinds of jewelery, bags, wallets and herbs. I did not see the price, but the quality of the handmade goods looks nice.

I went to various jewelry such as earrings, bracelets and necklaces, but I was satisfied with just window shopping.
I and yoon like to eat more than shopping. I could not stop looking at many food trucks.

All kinds of food, which is hard to see on the streets, were gathered in one space. You can get a guide at BamDokkebi Night Market Operations Headquarters.

We watched the layout of the food trucks on the Banpo BamDokkebi Night Market next to the operation headquarters container. Total 41 food trucks made a surprise nest on Banpo night market.











You can see that there are various kinds of foods such as Gangjeong, Chicken fingers, steak, fried rice,Buchimgae, barbecue, pizza, skewer, taco and Gobchang.



You can also enjoy a variety of drinks at the food truck cafe. But there is no beer cause it is an all ages festival held at Han River Park.







I walked without planning and bought something I wanted to eat. I ate shrimp at a food truck which has a interesting name, Saeu-si(Shrimp city) market. I ordered lemon shrimp, and I have a little rice on top of the shrimp.

If you eat only shrimp, it would be salty but eat with rice, it is quite delicious. Above all, the shrimp tangled and I was happy.







And I ate again. This time, Kimchi-Jeon of the food truck Chunhyangjeon.

There is the menu of shrimp Jeon, but this time is Kimchi Jeon because we already ate shrimp. Deco is pretty. Chunhyangjeon toothpicks are plugged like flags.





People who came to the BamDokkebi Night Market are sitting at Hanriver Park next to Banpo Bridge.

Actually the taste of kimchi jeon was just normal. But it was special to eat while watching night view of beautiful Han River. 





Last course of BamDokkebi Night Market tour. I bought a strawberry aid in the food truck called Eolum Soban.

I went back home with drinking a cool strawberry aid. It was a short outing for 3 to 4 hours, but it was so much fun.


Share:

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Yoon and Choi : enjoyLIfe | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

| Free Blogger Templates