Menu

Everyday Seoul, Korean Food, Travel, Movies, K-pop, Games

August 4, 2018

Starfield Library/ Cool summer vacation in the center of COEX, Seoul




COEX completely remodelled and the biggest change is newly opened Starfield Library in the middle of the COEX mall.

Creating a library that is expensive commercial space such as COEX can be a huge task. Many people had expressed concern at the library installed, I was one of them. But I changed my mind after visiting Starfield Library.

Starfield Library is really, really good space to wait for a friend or take a short break in the wide COEX mall. I guess that people would be stay more time in Coex after creating the library.

And Starfield Library is also very like to take photoes.







Here is an approach to Starfield Library which is the core of the COEX remodeling.

The shelves are full of books and it make me comfortable. I am a book collector and am always thinking about books that I bought. I have to read those but...

There are various books named as library. Starfield Library use a very large space In the center of COEX. There is a charm cause of beautiful decoration that makes me want to visit again and again.












There is also a place to cordinate a book by catching a theme. It also creates interest in books.














Sculptures of fruits and vegetables gathered together.
A study utilizing the beauty of the curve centering on the central fruit figurines and the harmony of the clear ceiling is beautiful.

I felt that Starfield Library is preety and that is not only me. A lot of people taking pictures with expensive camera.






On the second floor, there is also a place where you can sit down and read a book.

Starfield Library serves a rest as an oasis for those who are tired of exploring the wide COEX. Beautiful interior, lots of books, and relaxed atmosphere make it a place for many people to relax.

If you don't have any special plans for summer vacation, why not read a book at the COEX Starfield Library?









Every time I visit COEX, I also visit Starfield Library once and read a book at least for ten minutes, and even many tourists find here.
Next time I would like to take a bunch of books to the library that I have collected and try to sit down and read books.






Share:

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Yoon and Choi : enjoyLIfe | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

| Free Blogger Templates