Menu

Everyday Seoul, Korean Food, Travel, Movies, K-pop, Games

August 24, 2018

Seoullo Magic Hour/ Special scenery of Seoullo 7017, KTX timetable where you can see a running train






Seoullo 7017 trip to starting with various information at Seoullo tourist cafe! When I saw it with media or photographs, I felt like I put some big flower pots on the overpass. It is Seoul 7017 to like the pleasure of those who have actually watched.

I was wondering what would be special there. But I was already filled with a good feeling at the Seoullo tourist cafe which is the starting point.
Would it be possible to meet the expectation of the Seoullo 7017? I felt my excitement and put my body on the escalator.

After going out the traveler's cafe and take the escalator next door to the Seoul 7017.






I arrived in Seoullo7017 and there is much empty than I expected. It's exactly what I saw in news and blogs. At that moment, disappointment has risen. I felt like I got a round, huge flowerpot after I got rid of the car on the elevated bridge.

There are lots of pots in my house! Why did I wanted to come to the station near Seoul station and see the flowerpot! At that moment i thought like that.





No, by the way! The pots are not just pots. Look at the cute water moss Oh! Something is different, something new. I feel like I can have a new experience. And the next moment I was surprised. Oh my gosh! It is a carnivorous plant!

I've only seen that mysterious plant that eats insects in the book . Three species of carnivorous plants were waiting for me.



Venus fly trap, a representative for carnivorous plants! Though the name and the sight are scary, the owner of the charm of a cute reversal look closely. So many people who grow as ornamental plants are popular. I could not imagine seeing venus flytrap that I wanted to see at Seoullo 7017.

The impression seen through the barrel, the appearance of good looks. It is too strange that the plants move and eat insects. But it is really attractive.
The two major mountains of the famous carnivorous plant along with the Venus fly trap, sundew! It is the owner of the terrible ability to bend an insect by eating a stick with a droplet. There is a more powerful charisma than a textbook. If you think venus flytrap cute, you will see a tough sundew.

There is Saracenia who listened only to the name. It is said that when an insect enters a place where it looks like a canister, it becomes a nutrient of Saracenia. The veins look more like blood vessels and are even more scary. If the carnivorous plants are huge like a giant, there will be no more horror movie.

In addition, there is fun to see various plants. It is good to take pictures from various angles.

















Although the sun shines down, there are droplets of spray in Seoullo 7017l. So it was enough to overcome the heat. I think you can go to Seoullo by a vacation spot. Of course, between 12 o'clock and 4 o'clock, should you avoid the peak of sunshine?







I can see the Seoullo 7017 pop-up store tent. The pop-up store had pretty shoes and clothes on display. The Seoullo pop-up store was participated by the shoes artisans of Yeomcheon-Gyo
the sewing artisans of  Chungpa-Seogye and students major in clothing and textiles  of Sookmyung Women's University. 





Yeomcheon-Gyo handmade shoes Industry and Chungpa-Seogye sewing Industry are important axis reflecting the history of Korean handmade shoes and sewing industry. It is said that the streets of Yeomcheon-Gyo were selected as the future heritage of Seoul in 2013.







There is a cafe where you can take a break in the middle. And when you go up to the second floor of the cafe, you can see the surrounding scenery.











If you go up to the second floor of the cafe, you can take pictures at these angles. Seoul looks like a miniature.

I put the Seoul 7017 in the camera, where water vapor such as a water fog is blown against the background of the setting sun. Seoullo 7017 was beautiful behind the sunset, and I was staring at the scene for a while.







In Seoul 7017, you can see KTX which goes into Seoul Station. I guess you can not miss this point If you like railway photography.



KTX timetable is here!












It was the 1st anniversary of Seoullo 7017 opening when I went to Seoullo. So there were various events going on in Seoullo. I was able to see music performances. It was really fun.


Share:

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Yoon and Choi : enjoyLIfe | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

| Free Blogger Templates