Menu

Everyday Seoul, Korean Food, Travel, Movies, K-pop, Games

September 7, 2018

A pretty cafe in Chungmuro where a beagle lady is/ EVIN'S COFFEE STORY



There are good cafes to find before watching movies near Chungmuro Daehan ​​Theater. 


It is an impressive cafe 'EVIN'S COFFEE STORY' with a preety building and cute beagle lady. 

EVIN'S COFFEE STORY is a three-floor solo building cafe. The murals are beautiful and the colors are also impressive.  




Beagle lady who is the mascot of Evans coffee. It was a bit embarrassed when I saw she for the first time because I was so afraid of dogs.


I entered the cafe and went upstairs to the second floor. Air conditioning is cool. There are plenty of cafes like refuges around Seoul.

Beagle came up to the second floor. She even follow well Strangers. She is called Beagle, but She is mild  and quiet. How cute she is!  



The pastel tone cafe interior makes me feel comfortable. There is a place to watch the anticipation book at the window.

On the second floor, there is a multi-storey seat and a seating area that fits inside. A couple is sitting. 





Next time I'll sit in the cafe's left window. I also need to bring a poetry book. 



 
Cafe is on the third floor. I visited on a hot day and there was quiet. The air conditioner is not on the third floor and there is hot in summer season.

But as it is now, it's fine in the fall. Terrace tables are also available on the third floor so you can enjoy the scenery.

 
On the first floor, various coffee related items are placed. Especially, I am interested in the coffee roasting machine. I like the aroma of roasting coffee beans.


The coffee itself was satisfactory. But beagle is cute too, and the interior of the cafe is so tasty that it seems to be heard again. I would like to sit down on the terrace table and unfurl my usual poetry. 

Share:

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Yoon and Choi : enjoyLIfe | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

| Free Blogger Templates