Menu

Everyday Seoul, Korean Food, Travel, Movies, K-pop, Games

October 4, 2018

Lee's Mandoo House/ A hole in the wall restaurant in Guro Digital Complex '9 out of 10'


Human desire to eat more delicious than yesterday is hard to fill. Today, I have found 'Lee's Mandoo House' which is famous in Guro Digital Complex. Previously, it was a 'Guksuljib'.


It is business hours of Lee's Mandoo house. There is a break time in the middle, so please check the time by all means. Sunday is not open restaurant.



The inside of the shop is neat. Lee's Mandoo house have a menu on the wall and do not give a separate menu. The price of most meals is between 6,000 won and 7,000 won.



When you order, Kimchi comes out as a side dish. Kimchi is delicious! I had an intuition when I ate kimchi in Lee's Mandoo house. It's a real good restaurant!



The Kimchi here goes well with dumplings.



Gonggi Bap are also available, but the amount is small. You can compare it with a spoon. But I do not think I have a small amount of rice. Because I have a lot of other meals, I finally could not eat all that breakfast.


Kong Guksu ordered by the person I went with. The soy sauce is very Creamy. The beans are very softly grinded and It's like milk. I put some salt water here. But it is also delicious to eat just without salt.



The second Bibim noodle. Deep-fried dumplings which look like rabbit ears come with bibim noodles. It's sauce is sweet and sour. I guess it is Korean ChoGochukjang taste. I really likeed it.

Fried dumplings with noodle are also delicious. It's fried skin is thin and crispy. Personally, fried dumplings of Lee's Mandoo house were more delicious than 'Bukchon Sonmandoo'.


It is the handmade Mandoo Guk I ordered. The soup is impressive. All three people I went with have fell into broth. I think I want to eat Somyeon noodles and rice.



Dumplings of Lee's Mandoo house are delicious as well as broth. Honest dumplings faithful to the basic. If you have a textbook of dumplings, you can taste the flavor you expect from dumplings.


The dumplings are delicious, so I ordered a dumplings half-cut more. I get the dumplings that go into the Mandoo Guk as they are.


Lee's Mandoo house is really good at dumplings. This is a top class restaurant of newly I discover this year. The former restauruant 'GuksulJib' was also famous for its taste, So the boss did not change and the name just changed. It continues its old reputation.

Share:

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Yoon and Choi : enjoyLIfe | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

| Free Blogger Templates