Menu

Everyday Seoul, Korean Food, Travel, Movies, K-pop, Games

October 9, 2018

Seoul Street Arts Festival encountered during Cheonggyecheon walking/ Adrian and Jurate dancing in water

Last weekend I took a bus in front of my house without any special plans. I thought that it would be nice to go anywhere and see anything, and the bus led me to Gwanghwamun. 

I could not get to Gwanghwamun exactly, so I had to get off near Baek Hospital. It is because Sejongno is carrying out the 'Street without cars' every Sunday. I got off the bus at Baek Hospital and went down the road to the Cheonggyecheon. 

And there was a 'Seoul Street Arts Festival 2018' that I did not expect.


I think Cheonggyecheon is a good tourist destination though I think Yangjaecheon is better than Cheonggyecheon personally. Cheonggyecheon is said to look more beautiful at night.

I took a leisurely walk to the Cheonggyecheon Stream. High-rise buildings in Jongno that blend in with the clouds. Sunlight shines on high-rise buildings in front of glass. I felt like I am in the world of science fiction.


There is also unique vibe passing under the bridge. 



The stepping stones of Cheonggyecheon. It looks pretty but it looks too small. It is just a good size to fall into the water.

Small artificial waterfalls are also available. On the other side, you can get to the waterfall by walking on the bridge. I went over to the other side and took a picture and watched the artificial waterfall.


Even birds like crane can meet when they take a walk on the Cheonggyecheon Stream. Children loved it very much.




As I walked along Cheonggyecheon, I heard something from above. Until this time, I did not know that the Seoul Street Arts Festival was being held.


Now Gwanghwamun is coming closer. It is a place where Gwanghwamun falls from Cheonggye Plaza, but suddenly it is a huge crowd!

I realized that the performers who participated in the Seoul Street Arts Festival were performing their performance for a long time. It is a Seoul street art festival that I started at Cheonggyecheon.


The performer who jumped into the Cheonggyecheon stream. After came home and I searched for the program name of Seoul Street Arts Festival and it is called 'Adrian and Jurate'. Their appearance of dancing in the water was truly impressive. And take off their coat and swim!



It seemed that my mind was free throughout the performance. I sent cheers and applause on my own. I was able to feel the surprise satisfaction by actually demonstrating the water play of the Cheonggyecheon which I had always thought.
It was filled with satisfaction in my heart thanks to Performer's performance, which I did not think I could think of.




It was only after I came to Sejongno through Cheonggye Plaza that I realized that I was doing the Seoul Street Arts Festival. It was the day when I felt a sense of satisfaction as if I had received a gift when I saw the unexpected festival.

Share:

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Yoon and Choi : enjoyLIfe | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

| Free Blogger Templates