Menu

Everyday Seoul, Korean Food, Travel, Movies, K-pop, Games

July 26, 2018

Itaewon Vietnamese restaurant +84 plus 84 / Beef fried rice 'Com Rang Bo' and pork rice 'Com Suon Nuong'


Itaewon is like a treasure house where foreign food is easily accessible to me. Today I found a Vietnamese restaurant in Itaewon. There are many Vietnamese restaurants near my work place, but is it different in Itaewon?
I was wondered about the name of the restaurant for a while.  Is +84 an address? Or is it a menu name? And plus 84 was the name of the restaurant.
Vietnamese cuisine, plus 84 menus. Today I ordered Beef fried rice 'Com Rang Bo' and pork rice 'Com Suon Nuong'.


Plus 84 is on the second floor. The interior is not particularly Vietnamese. There are plain tables and chairs gathered. The murals are beautiful.
The employees are probably from Vietnam. I thought it was Korean because the employees were good at speaking Korean. When they delivered orders to the kitchen, they spoke in a foreign language. So reliability rises!
It's a good idea to sit on the second floor window and watch the people passing by. Itaewon is a particularly good place to observe people.

The ceiling light fixture is pretty, so click! It looks like hot air balloons are on the ceiling. If I go to Turkey, I want to take a hot air balloon. (Suddenly Turkish balloons in Vietnam cuisine.)


I arrived at home carrying the food I ordered. The appearance of packed foods is a little disappointing. It is still known as a restaurant in Itaewon, but it is packed in a regular disposable lunch box. However when I eat, disappointment melts and disappears. When the food is delicious, the packaging is not important!


First is Com Rang Bo, a beef fried rice. Like bullet rice, it is piled up in an earthen bowl, but amount is suitable for one adult male to eat.
Variety of vegetables and beef fried well. Its smell is unfamiliar as a Korean. But the unfamiliar smell does not hate and delicious. It may be interesting to have foreign food,
Then, the flavor that brings up the taste comes. The fried rice itself is simply roasted and fried rice with plenty of vegetables, but the exotic flavor is magic here.


The second is a lemon glass roast pork rice Com Suon Nuong. In one lunch box, rice, herb leaves, carrots are included.
The white rice that comes together is just white rice. It is made of rice between Southeast Asian rice, which is common in most cases, and Korean rice.
There is a herb leaf that seems to be missing, and this herb leaf is really mysterious. Pick one leaf in your mouth and chew it. I do not think it's literally mint, but when it meet meat, It make a magic that makes the meat smell nice.
Roasted radish and carrot. It is not a common experience to eat carrots in this way.


And the highlight of Com Suon Nuong is pork.
The dried thing looks like a pig shell, but it is hard. Be careful of those with weak teeth. I do not think it will be a problem if you do not eat it because it is not that outstanding taste.
I see seasoned pork. This Pork is also good for soft and grilled well.


I did not go on a trip to Vietnam, so I do not know how much of the +84 foods reproduced the local food in Vietnam. It was delicious with a distinct difference from Korean food. Next, I will try the +84 spring rolls and anti-rice. I really enjoyed the meal.
Share:

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Yoon and Choi : enjoyLIfe | Powered by Blogger

Design by Anders Norén | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

| Free Blogger Templates